+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: Kia Sportage 2016 (Korean version) firmware update help?

Новичок (10)
    Город
    РФ
    Classic 2.0 MPI 2WD
    0 0

Kia Sportage 2016 (Korean version) firmware update help?

is there any expert to help me to update firmware of my Kia Sportage 2016 (new look)

read this and look how its so Hard to do little update.!!!!!!
    1-I Tried All versions of Kia GEN 1,2,3,4,5 on 32 FAT formatted SD card ,(system didn't recognize it) and retry retry also nothing
    2-I've read all 35 page of post for KIA software + Maps update 2019
    no one mention any thing about software update for middle east or Korean cars
    3-I went to Kia maintenance to buy the SD card update but the say we cant help you.
    4-I sent Email for Kia to help me to update the system but no response.
    5-I tried desktop application (Smart Updater Plus) and translate to English all steps but i cant register because it need mobile Number in Korea to verify registration (they dont send verification code to any mobile number) (user and pass will solve it).
    6-I installed UVO app to my mobile phone to update the system Via UVO services but USB cable didn't recognize the phone (genuine Samsung USB cable).
    7-I Tried to use Tucsy App but long press on setting button didn't open the system at all.
    after all these failed trials I cannot update the system or Navigation

So in the end can any one help me ?????

attached photo of my car screen version
    https://i.postimg.cc/fRFcSJ5W/897613...47932160-n.jpg
    Миниатюры Миниатюры Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	20200228_123844.jpg 
Просмотров:	0 
Размер:	85.1 Кб 
ID:	18953  

Спортанец (147) Аватар для alexx
    Город
    Москва
    Haval F7 Tech+ 2.0 7DCT St.1+ 4WD
    137 210
    @mohamed Shurrab,
    first of all check that you use a compatible version of a firmware update file
    if autorun doesn't start try to run an update file manualy throw WinCE interface - please find how to at https://sportage4.ru/showthread.php?...ll=1#post51760

+ Ответить в теме